Jul 11, 2006

Nothing in particular, some product reviews


RARRRRR!!!!

Hello blog people (does anybody actually read this anyway?). Today i feel yukky, with a cold. Seems to amplify my "usual" pain and the fatigue is unbelievable. Anyway, enough whining, it is what it is, so be it.

Let me tell you about some products.
I like to review products. Big Fizz Diet Cola from Rite-Aid rocks!! It's better than Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke, and dirt-cheap! I'm sure it's full of lovely chemicals that hurt us, too. Oh well.

Pink Sugar
, a fragrance to wear, stinks.
Everybody is all "ooh, it smells like cotton candy, oh it smells like caramel and reminds me of childhood" and blahblablah. Well it reminds me of melted plastic...wait, it reminds me of childhood after all - it smells like the inside of the dolls' heads when i pulled them off to remove the eyeballs.. anyway i'm glad i only purchased a sample instead of buying a bottle of it!

OTOH, the Body Fantasies spray in Cotton Candy scent
(from Walmart, i love you Walmart!) smells like yummy cotton candy. My son's girlfriend said "i smell cotton candy!" when i walked in the room.

Books, i highly recommend The Celestine Prophecy. It's fiction but has a lot of truths embedded in the story. I'm learning to apply those truths to my own life and can see that some of them are working already.

And i guess that's all for now.



No comments: