Jan 3, 2007

Some new old stuff..

I guess last year wasn't too bad, for the most part.

Up until December i was starting to feel pretty comfortable being me, at least most of the time. I was looking forward to turning 50, accepting my physical changes and feeling pretty secure in my self and family, and looking forward to the holidays. I spent months making little beaded hooks for the tree and thinking about all the goodies i would bake.

Then something happened (that i don't want to share) and suddenly my self-esteem plummeted and the anorexia relapsed -- lost about 10 pounds in 2 weeks and felt terribly insecure about my appearance.

A bit better now, but things aren't back to what they were even less than a month ago.

I'll be going back to church this year.
And i want plastic surgery.

No comments: